- Incidence of severe dysphagia after brain surgery in pediatric traumatic brain injury: a nationwide population-based retrospective study.
- Evolution of tracheal aspiration in severe traumatic brain injury-related oropharyngeal dysphagia: 1-year longitudinal follow-up study.
- Dysphagia in childhood traumatic brain injury: a reflection on the evidence and its implications for practice.
- Is non-invasive neuromuscular electrical stimulation effective in severe chronic neurogenic dysphagia? Reporton a post-traumatic brain injury patient.
- Dysphagia in severe traumatic brain injury.
- Acute characteristics of pediatric Dysphagia subsequent to traumatic brain injury: videofluoroscopic assessment.
- Corrigendum: Image of the month: Dysphagia due to injury of the corticobulbar tract following traumatic brain injury.
- Incidence and clinical presentation of dysarthria and dysphagia in the acute setting following paediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Characteristics of Dysphagia in Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Patients: A Comparison With Stroke Patients.
- Formal swallowing evaluation and therapy after traumatic brain injury improves dysphagia outcomes.
- [Videofluoroscopy quantification of laryngotracheal aspiration outcome in traumatic brain injury-related oropharyngeal dysphagia].
- Prospective evaluation of oro-pharyngeal dysphagia after severe traumatic brain injury.
- Effect of Laryngopharyngeal Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation on Dysphonia Accompanied by Dysphagia in Post-stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury Patients: A Pilot Study.
- Clinical progression and outcome of dysphagia following paediatric traumatic brain injury: a prospective study.
- Incidence, characteristics, and predictive factors for Dysphagia after pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Clinical characteristics of acute dysphagia in pediatric patients following traumatic brain injury.
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016