- Is Electroconvulsive Therapy a Treatment for Depression Following Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Treat Sleep Disturbance and Fatigue After Traumatic Brain Injury: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Evaluation of Depression Associated With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder After Maxillofacial Injuries-A Prospective Study.
- Meta-analysis of the efficacy and acceptability of cognitive-behavioural therapy for Arab adult populations experiencing anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Understanding Health-Related Quality of Life in Caregivers of Civilians and Service Members/Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury: Establishing the Reliability and Validity of PROMIS Fatigue and Sleep Disturbance Item Banks.
- Fatigue Following Traumatic Brain Injury in Children and Adolescents: A Longitudinal Follow-Up 6 to 12 Months After Injury.
- Prospective Evaluation of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Depression in Orthopaedic Injury Patients With and Without Concomitant Traumatic Brain Injury.
- A narrative literature review of depression following traumatic brain injury: prevalence, impact, and management challenges.
- Safety and effectiveness of pharmacotherapy for depression in adults who have sustained a traumatic brain injury: a systematic review protocol.
- Risk Factors for New-Onset Depression After First-Time Traumatic Brain Injury.
- The prevalence and outcomes of exposure to potentially traumatic stressful life events compared across patients with bipolar disorder and unipolar depression.
- Using Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Detect Chronic Fatigue in Patients With Previous Traumatic Brain Injury: Changes Linked to Altered Striato-Thalamic-Cortical Functioning.
- Depression in Men and Women One Year Following Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): A TBI Model Systems Study.
- The association between posttraumatic stress symptoms, depression, and length of hospital stay following traumatic injury.
- Depression and Depressive Symptoms in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: A Scoping Review.
- Sertraline for Major Depression During the Year Following Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Cognitive fatigue in individuals with traumatic brain injury is associated with caudate activation.
- S-(+)-ketamine-induced dissociative symptoms as a traumatic experience in patients with treatment-resistant depression.
- Corrigendum to “Does early beta-blockade in isolated severe traumatic brain injury reduce the risk of post traumatic depression?” [Injury 48 (2017) 101-105].
- The Relations of Cognitive, Behavioral, and Physical Activity Variables to Depression Severity in Traumatic Brain Injury: Reanalysis of Data From a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Clinical Utility of the Patient Health Questionnaire-9 in the Assessment of Major Depression After Broad-Spectrum Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Complementary and alternative interventions for fatigue management after traumatic brain injury: a systematic review.
- The role of peri-traumatic stress and disruption distress in predicting symptoms of major depression following exposure to a natural disaster.
- A Systematic Review of Psychological Interventions for Sleep and Fatigue after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Predictors of Major Depression and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Following Traumatic Brain Injury: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- The Association Between Depression and Traumatic Brain Injury in Older Adults: A Nested Matched Case Control Study.
- From traumatic events and dissociation to body image and depression symptoms – in search of self-destruction syndrome in adolescents who engage in nonsuicidal self-injury.
- Tonic immobility during sexual assault – a common reaction predicting post-traumatic stress disorder and severe depression.
- Alcohol and drug toxicology screens at time of hospitalization do not predict PTSD or depression after traumatic injury.
- Susceptibility to traumatic stress sensitizes the dopaminergic response to cocaine and increases motivation for cocaine.
- Increased Risk of Anxiety or Depression After Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury in Patients with Preexisting Hyperlipidemia: A Population-Based Study.
- Apathy Due to Injury of the Prefrontocaudate Tract Following Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Growth Mixture Modeling of Depression Symptoms Following Traumatic Brain Injury.
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016