- Stroke Patients Motivation Influence on the Effectiveness of Occupational Therapy.
- Motivation, expectations, and usability of a driven gait orthosis in stroke patients and their therapists.
- Telehealth, Wearable Sensors, and the Internet: Will They Improve Stroke Outcomes Through Increased Intensity of Therapy, Motivation, and Adherence to Rehabilitation Programs?
- Physical activity participation in community dwelling stroke survivors: synergy and dissonance between motivation and capability. A qualitative study.
- The effects of sensation and motivation on regaining movement control following stroke.
- Does motivation matter in upper-limb rehabilitation after stroke? ArmeoSenso-Reward: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- [Calculate stroke risk for the patient! Concrete numbers are better motivation for patients].
- Qualitative analysis of stroke patients’ motivation for rehabilitation.
- [Stroke rehabilitation in nursing homes: intensity of and motivation for physiotherapy].
- The concept of patient motivation: a qualitative analysis of stroke professionals’ attitudes.
- Sensor-based arm skill training in chronic stroke patients: results on treatment outcome, patient motivation, and system usability.
- Motivation and attention following hemispheric stroke.
- Modification of the Persian version of Hermans Achievement Motivation Questionnaire to develop an adapted scale for measuring motivation of post-stroke survivors in Iran.
- [The Effect of a Movie-Based Nursing Intervention Program on Rehabilitation Motivation and Depression in Stroke Patients].
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016