- The Effect of Metacognitive Knowledge on Mathematics Performance in Self-Regulated Learning Framework-Multiple Mediation of Self-Efficacy and Motivation.
- Multiple mini interview (MMI) for general practice training selection in Australia: interviewers’ motivation.
- L-tryptophan and neuroendocrine regulation in neurologic patients: gonadotrophin secretion, sexual motivation and responsiveness during L-tryptophan treatment in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS).
- A multisite randomized trial of a motivational intervention targeting multiple risks in youth living with HIV: initial effects on motivation, self-efficacy, and depression.
- Self-perceptions, motivation, and adjustment in children with learning disabilities: a multiple group comparison study.
- Examining Procrastination Across Multiple Goal Stages: A Longitudinal Study of Temporal Motivation Theory.
- A preliminary analysis of the perceived risks of misusing multiple substances, trait anxiety, and approval motivation.
- Roles of Multiple Globus Pallidus Territories of Monkeys and Humans in Motivation, Cognition and Action: An Anatomical, Physiological and Pathophysiological Review.
- Achievement goals and optimal motivation: testing multiple goal models.
- Motivation of children with multiple functional disabilities; Hartwell method.
- High treatment adherence, satisfaction, motivation, and health-related quality of life with fingolimod in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis – results from a 24-month, multicenter, open-label Danish study.
- Exercising with multiple sclerosis: insights into meaning and motivation.
- Physical activity motivation and benefits in people with multiple sclerosis.
- In silico identification and in vivo validation of miR-495 as a novel regulator of motivation for cocaine that targets multiple addiction-related networks in the nucleus accumbens.
- A model of motivation for physical activity in individuals diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Which is the best intrinsic motivation signal for learning multiple skills?
- All roads lead to Rome: the impact of multiple attainment means on motivation.
- Multiple risk-behavior profiles of smokers with serious mental illness and motivation for change.
- Multiple types of motives don’t multiply the motivation of West Point cadets.
- Moral motivation based on multiple developmental structures: an exploration of cognitive and emotional dynamics.
- Vehicles, ipsatization, and the multiple-method measurement of motivation.
- Motivation for alcohol assessed by multiple variable interval schedule behaviour: effects of reward size and alcohol cues.
- Multiple goals, motivation and academic learning.
- Addressing the need for increased adherence to multiple sclerosis therapy: can delivery technology enhance patient motivation?
- Impact of motivation on Multiple Sleep Latency Test and Maintenance of Wakefulness Test measurements.
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016