- Aiming for a better understanding and management of cancer-related fatigue.
- Pharmacologic interventions for fatigue in cancer and transplantation: a meta-analysis.
- Modafinil for the treatment of fatigue in lung cancer: results of a placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Cancer-Related Fatigue: Persistent, Pervasive, and Problematic.
- Cancer-related fatigue: a review.
- Laying to rest psychostimulants for cancer-related fatigue?
- Comparison of Pharmaceutical, Psychological, and Exercise Treatments for Cancer-Related Fatigue: A Meta-analysis.
- Psychotropic drugs for the management of cancer-related fatigue: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- A phase 3 trial of armodafinil for the treatment of cancer-related fatigue for patients with multiple myeloma.
- Docetaxel-related fatigue in men with metastatic prostate cancer: a descriptive analysis.
- Modafinil Moderates the Relationship Between Cancer-Related Fatigue and Depression in 541 Patients Receiving Chemotherapy.
- Ginseng Purified Dry Extract, BST204, Improved Cancer Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue and Toxicity in Mice.
- Recommendations for high-priority research on cancer-related fatigue in children and adults.
- [Cancer-related fatigue].
- Fatigue in older cancer patients: etiology, assessment, and treatment.
- Modafinil for the treatment of fatigue in lung cancer: a pilot study.
- Cancer-related fatigue.
- Cancer-related fatigue: the approach and treatment.
- A pilot study evaluating the safety and efficacy of modafinal for cancer-related fatigue.
- A phase 3 randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, clinical trial of the effect of modafinil on cancer-related fatigue among 631 patients receiving chemotherapy: a University of Rochester Cancer Center Community Clinical Oncology Program Research base study.
- Efficacy and safety of modafinil in the treatment of cancer-related fatigue.
- Pharmacologic treatment of cancer-related fatigue.
- Management of cancer-related fatigue.
- Fatigue in cancer: a review of literature.
- Update on psychotropic medications for cancer-related fatigue.
- [Modafinil for the treatment of cancer-related fatigue : an intervention study].
- Pharmacologic treatment options for cancer-related fatigue: current state of clinical research.
- Psychostimulants for cancer-related fatigue.
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016