- Is the Munich dysphagia Test-Parkinson’s disease (MDT-PD) a valid screening tool for patients at risk for aspiration?
- Lung Function Testing On and Off Dopaminergic Medication in Parkinson’s Disease Patients With and Without Dysphagia.
- Care Needs for Persons With Parkinson’s Disease-Associated Dysphagia and Their Care Partners: State of the Science.
- Rehabilitation or compensation: time for a fresh perspective on speech and language therapy for dysphagia and Parkinson’s disease?
- Oropharyngeal dysphagia in Parkinson’s disease: comments on paper by Kalf et al.
- Hypometabolism in the supplementary and anterior cingulate cortices is related to dysphagia in Parkinson’s disease: a cross-sectional and 3-year longitudinal cohort study.
- Clinical Profile of Dysphagia in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Multiple System Atrophy.
- Electrophysiological evaluation of oropharyngeal Dysphagia in Parkinson’s disease.
- Levodopa treatment in Parkinson’s disease: how does it affect dysphagia management?
- Dysphagia progression and swallowing management in Parkinson’s disease: an observational study.
- The relationship between limit of Dysphagia and average volume per swallow in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Dysphagia complaint and gender in Parkinson’s disease.
- The Impact of Dysphagia Therapy on Quality of Life in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease as Measured by the Swallowing Quality of Life Questionnaire (SWALQOL).
- Development and validation of a new screening questionnaire for dysphagia in early stages of Parkinson’s disease.
- Analysis of oropharyngeal dysphagia through fibroendoscopy evaluation of swallowing in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
https://invisiopharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/InvisioLogoNew.jpg 0 0 Mick Froggatt https://invisiopharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/InvisioLogoNew.jpg Mick Froggatt2018-08-13 17:07:472018-08-13 17:07:57Parkinson’s Disease and Dysphagia
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016