- Validity and Reliability of the Turkish Version of the Questionnaire for the Assessment of Dysphagia in Multiple Sclerosis.
- The frequency of dysphagia and its impact on adults with multiple sclerosis based on patient-reported questionnaires.
- Prevalence of patient-reported dysphagia in multiple sclerosis patients: an Italian multicenter study (using the DYMUS questionnaire).
- Oropharyngeal dysphagia in patients with multiple sclerosis: do the disease classification scales reflect dysphagia severity?
- Translation, cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Portuguese version of the DYMUS questionnaire for the assessment of dysphagia in multiple sclerosis.
- Prevalence and predictors of dysphagia in Iranian patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Botulinum toxin improves dysphagia associated with multiple sclerosis.
- Validation of the DYMUS questionnaire for the assessment of dysphagia in multiple sclerosis.
- Dysphagia in Multiple Sclerosis: Evaluation and Validation of the DYMUS Questionnaire.
- Oropharyngeal dysphagia in multiple sclerosis.
- Management of dysphagia in patients affected by multiple sclerosis: state of the art.
- Diagnostic evaluation of dysphagia in multiple sclerosis patients using a Persian version of DYMUS questionnaire.
- Speech-language pathology and dysphagia in multiple sclerosis.
- Treatment Effects for Dysphagia in Adults with Multiple Sclerosis: A Systematic Review.
- Dysphagia in multiple sclerosis: from pathogenesis to diagnosis.
https://invisiopharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/InvisioLogoNew.jpg 0 0 Mick Froggatt https://invisiopharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/InvisioLogoNew.jpg Mick Froggatt2018-08-13 17:09:212018-08-13 17:09:21Multiple Sclerosis and Dysphagia
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 876 4016